Where possible, we prefer that Trainees have completed the "Healthy Change" Workshop as a participant before training as a leader.
The application process will include:
- Submitting the "Volunteer Application Form"
- An interview in person or by phone
- A signed commitment to:
- Honour responsibilities as a Peer Leader.
- Adhere to the policies of the North West Local Health Integration Network including a 'pledge of confidentiality' and a 'code of conduct'.
- Submitting evidence of a valid Police Reference Check. If the Reference Check is not satisfactory, I may not be offered a volunteer position.
The above volunteer recruitment procedures are standard practice and help to promote a safe environment for self-management workshop participants and fellow Peer Leaders